Effective Date: January 1, 2023
- Compliance with Privacy Laws
- Information We Collect
Sunshinemetalsupply.com may collect personal information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details as appropriate.
- How We Use Collected Information
The information we collect from Users may be used for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience: We may use the information to understand how our Users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided by the User to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Your Rights
- Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies.
- Contact Us
Address: 719 Cattlemen Rd., Sarasota, FL
Phone: (941) 600-2521